What Scholarships are available and how do I apply for them?
Lane offers hundreds of different scholarship opportunities for students in every aspect of life. The scholarship categories include current majors, international students, races, genders, locations, and many more!
Lane Community College offers many scholarships through the Lane Community College Foundation. Application information for these scholarships is available on the Foundation website.
You can apply for many other scholarships offered for students who are residents of Oregon through the Oregon Student Access Commission (OSAC).
Here are some tips for how to research scholarships for yourself!
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Do I have to be a full-time student to receive scholarships?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- Academic Advising and Counseling?
- Can students work at Lane?
- When is the scholarship application deadline?
- How and when will I receive my scholarship?
- Are scholarships available for non-credit courses?