Ask Ty logo

Best Response

Is there a student government at Lane?


Student Government

Lane's Student Government is called the Associated Students of Lane Community College (ASLCC). If you are a current student that has paid the student activity fee, you are a member of ASLCC!

ASLCC Senators represent you in the decisions they make to faculty, interested groups, events they plan, solving problems for students, and in the allocation of student fees. They work for you! 

The office in Building 1, Room 210 is a great place to come by and respectfully discuss different opinions, hear other ideas, get a job, stand up for your rights, plan events, and get involved! Visit the ASLCC Website or join the myLane group for more information. 

To keep up to date with the events of ASLCC you can add their group to your myLane account. Go to the "Campus Life" tab and select "View All Groups" in the "Group Studio Activity Channel" window. From there you can search for "ASLCC" in the group index.

Student Resource Center

The place upstairs in Building 1, where all the students are hanging out is called the Student Resource Center, and is where you will find:

  • ASLCC's office
  • Student Life and Leadership
  • The Snack Shack
  • A lounge for you to just hang out, watch TV, use a microwave for a snack, work on homework, or hold a meeting.
  • An attorney to help you with your problems.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Still need help? E-mail us at the link below. E-mails are usually answered within 2-3 business days.
powered by IntelliResponse