How can I access my placement test scores?
Accessing Placement Test Scores
Placement test scores can be accessed a number of ways:
- Immediately after the test has finished.
- Contact or stop by the Testing Office. The Testing Office can not only give you a score, but also tell you which class that score will place you in.
- Placement test scores are updated in myLane daily at 5:00pm, as long as there are no errors that need to be fixed during processing.
- In myLane, go to the "myEnrollment" tab
- Locate the box labeled "Student Status" and click on the "Placement Testing - View Test Scores" link