Ask Ty logo

Best Response

What should I do if a grade is incorrect?

Incorrect Grades

If you believe a grade is incorrect on your transcript, the first thing to do is contact your instructor for that class to request more information.

If your instructor shows you that your grade was calculated correctly, they may allow you to submit additional work or make up work for a grade change. This is entirely up to the instructor. 

If the instructor agrees that the grade was entered incorrectly, they will submit a "Grade Change Request" form to Student Records, and your grade and GPA should be corrected within about 1-2 weeks.

If you wish to change grade options  (such as a Pass/No Pass to a Letter Grade) after the deadline for schedule changes, there is a process by which you can appeal to the Academic Requirements Review Committee.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Still need help? E-mail us at the link below. E-mails are usually answered within 2-3 business days.
powered by IntelliResponse