How do I log out?
- myLane: Click the "Logout" button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser. It looks just like this:
- Moodle: Click the "Logout” button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser. It looks just like this:
Logging out of Lane's Wireless Network (SSAN):
On your wireless device, you can access the wireless logout page in two different ways:
- On the SSAN's main login page (http://ssan.lanecc.edu/), there is a link to the logout page at the bottom.
- Skip right to the log out page (https://ssan.lanecc.edu/htmlssl/logout.html).
NOTE: Any wireless device logged into SSAN will automatically be logged out after one hour of inactivity.
Logging out of a campus desktop computer:
If you are logged into any of Lane's desktop computers around campus with your personal L number and PIN, you should ALWAYS log off when you are done using it. Not logging off can let other students and unauthorized users do whatever they please under your L number and whatever mayhem they cause in your name, you will be responsible for.
Logging out of a campus desktop computer is as simple as:
- Click the "start" button in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Click the "Shut Down" button in the right-hand side of the start menu.
- Once you click "Shut Down," Windows will ask you to confirm if you really wish to log off. Make sure you say "Yes."