Ask Ty logo

Best Response

Where can I find help with substance abuse?

Where can I find help with substance abuse?

Lane Community College is committed to helping our students have a "clean" campus for recovery and prevention of substance abuse. 

If you have challenges with this issue and are seeking help, you can contact the Recovery Center in Building 1, Room 226 on the Main Campus. The phone number is (541) 463-5178.

The Recover Center provides support and information to all Lane students and their families for no cost.  This support includes student-facilitated Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, and many other services.  This is confidential so you may feel safe seeking the support you need to help you be successful.


Are you satisfied with your answer?

Still need help? E-mail us at the link below. E-mails are usually answered within 2-3 business days.
powered by IntelliResponse