Ask Ty logo

Best Response

Do you offer financial aid for international students?

Financial Aid for International Students

Federal financial aid, such as the Pell grant and the Stafford loan programs, are not available to International Students.

However, there are some scholarship programs that Lane Community College offers for International Students. You can find information about these scholarships on Lane's International Student website.


Are you satisfied with your answer?

Still need help? E-mail us at the link below. E-mails are usually answered within 2-3 business days.
powered by IntelliResponse