Do you offer financial aid for international students?
Financial Aid for International Students
Federal financial aid, such as the Pell grant and the Stafford loan programs, are not available to International Students.
However, there are some scholarship programs that Lane Community College offers for International Students. You can find information about these scholarships on Lane's International Student website.
- Why should I choose your school?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do I have to give you my Social Security Number?
- Can international students work during their studies?
- Where can I find a complete list of current classes?
- How do I get help logging into myLane/Moodle?
- Which Academic Programs do you offer?