Ask Ty logo

Best Response

What intramural sports do you offer?

Intramural Sports

Working in conjunction with various community recreation leagues around Lane County, Lane Community College offers coed dodgeball, coed volleyball, men's 5v5 basketball, and coed ultimate frisbee to current credit students.

For more information, visit our Recreational Sports Website.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Still need help? E-mail us at the link below. E-mails are usually answered within 2-3 business days.
powered by IntelliResponse