What services are offered for international students?
International Student Program at Lane Community College
International Programs at Lane Community College
Lane's International Programs Office welcomes around 400 students each year from 40 countries. International Programs is a comprehensive office supporting students studying in the USA on an F-1 visa from recruitment through graduation and transfer.
Some of the services ISP provides are:
- International Admission
- F-1 Visa Support to help students maintain status
- Academic Advising
- Transfer planning to universities
- International Coffee Talk on Tuesdays in Haughland Commons
- Titan Court Nights on Thursdays
- Regional trips and activities to help students get to know Oregon
- Peer Mentoring
- Airport pick up and support moving into Titan Court
- Assistance searching for employment on campus
- Help with registering for classes and using myLane
- Provide information about drivers license, banking, local community, deciphering bills, etc.
- And many more!
Going to be near campus? Come visit our ISP office located in Building 11, Rooms 235
Click here for a map of Lane's Main Campus!
Want more information? More information can be found by visiting our website, stopping by the office on campus, or by contacting us by phone or e-mail.
- International Programs Website
- Call us at (541) 463-3404 or (541) 463-5165
- E-mail us at Internationalinquiries@lanecc.edu