How do I apply?
Applying to Lane Community College
There are different ways to apply, depending on whether you will be a credit student or a non-credit student.
From the home page or any other page of the college, find the dark blue band at the top of the page, and at the left-hand side of that band, click "Apply and Enroll". You will get a drop down menu that includes many items you will need.
- Click "Steps to Enroll", choose what type of student you are, and click that choice. You will be given a checklist of steps to follow to apply.
Non-Credit Students: You may call the Continuing Education Department at (541) 463-6100 to be enrolled over the phone, or you can submit the paper registration form found on the Continuing Education website.
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Why should I choose your school?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- Academic Advising and Counseling?
- Which Academic Programs do you offer?
- Can you tell me about Sustainability at Lane?
- How can I learn to be an effective learner?