What types of financial aid do you have available?
Types of Financial Aid
- Pell Grants
- Stafford Loans (Subsidized and Unsubsidized)
- Parents PLUS Loans
- Academic Competitiveness Grants
- Federal Work Study*
- Perkins Loans*
- Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant*
- Oregon Promise Grant**
*Only for early applicants
**Oregon Promise Grant is new as of 2016-17. There is an application on the OSAC website, and you must also complete the FAFSA.
At Lane, when you submit your FAFSA, you are also being considered for the Oregon Opportunity Grant from the Oregon Student Assistance Commission.
Other types of assistance with college aren't called "financial aid" but they are ways to help you pay for college. Some of the ones that some Lane students are eligible for are:
- Learn and Earn
- Veteran's programs (such as the GI Bill)
- Federal Trade Act (through the Employment Division)
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Can students work at Lane?
- When is the scholarship application deadline?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- When is the application deadline?
- Do I need to take placement tests?
- What summer aid is available?
- What grants are available?
- What loans are available?