How and When do I get my grades?
Grades for a term are always posted the Wednesday after Finals Week ends. You can view your final grades for each term and your unofficial transcript by logging into myLane.
- Log into myLane
Click on the "myEnrollment" tab
- Locate the box labeled "Student Grades"
Click on the "View Final Grades" link
If your instructor uses Moodle, more up-to-date grades can be viewed throughout the current term. Check with your instructors to see if they post current grades on Moodle.
NOTE: Lane does not mail out grades, final grades are only available online through myLane.
Financial Aid Students: Your Satisfactory Academic Progress standing will be calculated at the end of the day on the official grade posting day. If you know you are not going to meet SAP standards, you can submit your Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal earlier in order to allow more time for it to be reviewed before the start of the next term.
To see more records view the Student Records website.
- What are the eligibility requirements for financial aid?
- Can you tell me about the tutoring services?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- What is Pass/No Pass and how does it affect me?
- What is considered a passing grade?
- How do I interpret my transcript?
- Can grades be appealed?
- Can you tell me about myLane?