Ask Ty logo

Best Response

How do I contact the Financial Aid and Admissions Office?



Enrollment Services and Financial Aid are located in the main lobby of Building 1.

Enrollment Services can help you with admissions, registration issues, holds, billing and payments, transcripts, grade issues, degree and transcript evaluation, refund petitions, and other information that the Registrar or Bursar of a college usually handle.

Financial Aid can assist you with your FAFSA, any Lane requirements to process your award letter, appeals, and information about loans, grants, and disbursements.

There is a check-in station in the lobby where you may log in to see either team.

PhoneEnrollment Services-(541) 463-3100 Financial Aid-(541) 463-3400
TTY: (541) 463-4722

Fax: Student Records/Enrollment Services: (541) 463-3995,  Financial Aid: (541) 463-3983



Mail to Enrollment and Student Financial Services should be addressed to:

Lane Community College
Attn: Enrollment Services, Bldg 1
4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene, OR 97405

To mail payments, see costs and payments.

Questions regarding noncredit and continuing education should be addressed to the Enrollment Services department at the Downtown Campus, Community Education Department, 1059 Willamette St., Eugene, OR 97401, (541) 463-6100.


Are you satisfied with your answer?

Still need help? E-mail us at the link below. E-mails are usually answered within 2-3 business days.
powered by IntelliResponse