How do I contact the Financial Aid and Admissions Office?
Enrollment Services and Financial Aid are located in the main lobby of Building 1.
Enrollment Services can help you with admissions, registration issues, holds, billing and payments, transcripts, grade issues, degree and transcript evaluation, refund petitions, and other information that the Registrar or Bursar of a college usually handle.
Financial Aid can assist you with your FAFSA, any Lane requirements to process your award letter, appeals, and information about loans, grants, and disbursements.
There is a check-in station in the lobby where you may log in to see either team.
Phone: Enrollment Services-(541) 463-3100 Financial Aid-(541) 463-3400
TTY: (541) 463-4722
Fax: Student Records/Enrollment Services: (541) 463-3995, Financial Aid: (541) 463-3983
Mail to Enrollment and Student Financial Services should be addressed to:
Attn: Enrollment Services, Bldg 1
4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene, OR 97405
To mail payments, see costs and payments.
Questions regarding noncredit and continuing education should be addressed to the Enrollment Services department at the Downtown Campus, Community Education Department, 1059 Willamette St., Eugene, OR 97401, (541) 463-6100.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is your Federal School Code for financial aid?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- Can I get a campus map?
- How do I file my FAFSA?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- What are the hours of operation around campus?
- When will I find out how much financial aid award I'll get?